Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Las Caletas Mini!


Hi everyone! I recently ordered the August Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp (mostly for the special mix of Martha Stewart magic fairy dust!) and got it just the other day! When I had the chance to look at all of the goodies I knew right away that instead of creating cards, I was going to make a mini scrapbook!


The tropical colored card stock and 'Summer Vibe' papers were perfect for pictures of a recent trip to Puerto Vallarta. I die cut Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners for the base of the album and then covered both sides with the gorgeous shimmer card stock and fun designer papers. I am in love with the puffy stickers and they highlighted my pictures perfectly!


Although this mini is a bit smaller and thinner than most of my scrapbooks, it's still darned cute! I used the coveted fairy dust to fill a clear tag that is tied to the front of the album. You will also see some tiny embellishments and tags throughout along with bright ribbon and pearls! I also adorned some pages with some of the charming elements and sentiments cut from the designer paper.

The island is beautiful with sandy beaches and lots of trees and flowers! Everyone is so nice and the food is awesome too!





















Our day started with some time in the pool with sea lions, Jenny and Mara! If you have never done this before it must be on your bucket list!
























The girls playing around in the sunshine and water! The sunshine die is part of the kit too!






















Lions, tigers and bears.... oops no, Monkeys, parrots and snakes! We got to hold and interact with all of them!
























We had to walk up a few stairs to get to this bar but it was totally worth the view, the drinks and the awesome bartender!
























Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!! 


Supplies Used:
Stampin' Up scallop border punch
American Crafts ribbon
Colorbok blackboard
Doodlebug Design pearls

1 comment:

  1. How fun is this!! What a great job you did on preserving these memories!!! I really should get caught up scrapbooking my girls....I can't tell you how many years behind I am!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...