Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Monthly Mini: July



Hi everyone! I have another fabulous mini for the month of July! Instagram is the social media darling right now so of course I had to create a mini devoted to fabulous Instagram photos! 


There are so many adorable mini albums available for these tiny pictures. I chose this DCWV Insta Photo Fun mini album because the cover, although polka dotted,  was still neutral that I could layer some of the fabulous Crate Paper 'The Pier' goodies over it! It's the perfect chunky size too- fits right in your hands!



'The Pier' is a super cute collection of sun-washed colors and charming summer and beach scenes. I also used the chipboard pieces, layered stickers and pinwheels and flags embellishments to adorn my pages. There were so many great papers and pieces in the collection that I created extra chipboard pages for more fun and pictures!



                               The backside of those extra pages!






I love putting pockets in albums- they are perfect for filling with treasured mementos or extra pictures! I made two banner tags that will be great for additional photos or journaling. This pocket is on the inside of the front cover.




These are just some of the adorable 2x2 pockets for the Instagram pictures! There are some shaker pockets and some filled with the smaller chipboard stickers. All of them have a designer paper background and are ready to be filled with a tiny photo!






I also included some larger 4x4 pages for larger pictures or memorabilia. These are some of my favorites!








Another look at this chunky album stuffed with adorable papers, tags and pockets! We are taking a trip in a couple of weeks to Los Angeles to visit our daughter and we are staying in Santa Monica on the beach.  I'll be sure and take lots of Instagram photos to fill this mini album!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Be Happy!!




Supplies Used:
Crate Paper 'The Pier' 
    -6x6 paper pad, chipboard stickers, standouts layered stickers, pinwheels and flags
DCWV Insta Photo Fun mini album (JoAnn) with 2x2 inserts
We R Memory Keepers 4 inch inserts
Crate paper Maggie Holmes Maggie ephemera and Styleboard vellum shapes
Ribbon: American Crafts, Ribbon Boutique, Prairie Bird Boutique (Etsy)
Border Punches: Stampin' Up scallop, EK Success wave
Sequins: Cartwrights, Lawn Fawn 'Hello Sunshine'
SEI puff alphabet stickers
American Crafts 'Happy Birthday' clothespins
Enamel Dots: Basic Grey candy buttons, Prima 'All Star' sugar dots, My Mind's Eye 'Collectible' 
Studio Calico plastic stars, My Favorite Things button
Mark Richards metal gems

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...