Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pastel Florals!



Hi everyone! A pretty Spring inspired card on the blog today! With all of the rain we are experiencing  I really need some color in my life and this card definitely has that! I combined these pretty flowers with a sweet sentiment for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Thank You.


I started with the banner, stamped in pink and simply stamped delicate leaf images around it and then added in the colorful blooms. I also added in some polka dots (my fave!) and some pretty green gems for some sparkle. This oval was layered over a lovely monotone background of the same floral pattern.


I kept the inside simple too, with just a touch of the floral patterns at the corners and a simple sentiment. A few more leaves and polka dots are the finishing touches.


I am entering this card into the Simon Says Monday Challenge: Thank You.


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Recollections gems


2 comments:

  1. So soft, pretty, and feminine!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgegous card! Love the floral theme! So pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...