Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Art Deco Birthday!


Hi everyone! I couldn't wait to create with these gorgeous art deco stamps from Papertrey Ink  and although it took me a bit of time to get to them, it was well worth the wait!


I started with the Background Basics:Art Deco set and created a glamorous ombre background! It was so pretty that I didn't want the sentiment to cover it up so it was embossed on vellum in black in a frame of silver! This card is very girly in shades of pink and I made it even more so with a big shiny gem and playful feathers! I added even more glamour with lots of silver pearls and some stunning pins- all for a very art deco feel!


I stamped more of the fabulous art deco background on the inside and added in more silver pearls. This is such a sweet birthday sentiment from Papertrey Ink that I use quite often on my birthday creations!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bazzil card stock
Stampin' Up, Memento and VersaMark inks
Silver and black embossing powders
Ranger liquide pearls, Kaisercraft gems
Jenni Bowlin Studios and MME decorative pins

1 comment:

  1. Love the glitz and glamour of this!! Super cute, super girly!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...